Sky Installation, Sky Q, Sky Multiscreen & Sky Deals
Great job! If you are thinking about using an everyday Sky technician then think again.. Digital Direct are superb! Paul on Trustpilot, see below.
All new and existing Sky customers can now get the Sky Q 1TB Box to:
- Record 3 Shows and watch a 4th live.
- Store up to 500 hours of standard definition TV
- Find your content faster with the easy to use Sky Q remote
- Watch TV in 2 rooms with Sky Multiscreen without extra wiring
- Watch TV on 1 Tablet.
Upgrade to a 2TB Sky Q Box & Ultra HD for a 1 off £199, £60 with Multiscreen.
See our Sky Q page for more benefits of Sky Q ‘Fluid Viewing’ to allow you to carry on where you left off all over your house, without extra wiring!
Choose any Sky Bundle from £22 and upgrade to a 1TB or 2TB** Sky Q Box!
Call & ask for Lisa to grab exclusive, extra discounts, while these last.
** Call for options.
Sky Q + ALL Sky TV Equipment & Bundles – Approved Local Sky Experts
Digital Direct Aerials are now Sky Q approved installers for all Sky Q products and equipment.
Digital Direct are a Sky Approved Partner, for all your Sky Dish, Box & Hub installation needs and service set-up requirements. We have in-house experts in the latest Sky Bundles with access to the latest deals and extras.
Contact us for:
- All Sky packages and the Latest Sky Deals.
- A tailored installation, just as you want.
- System options & multiroom advice.
- TV, Sky Broadband, Fibre, Sky Talk and line rental.
- NO Call Centres — As a Family Business we will support you from start to finish
Digital Direct are approved Sky installers, for all your Sky Dish, Box & Hub installation needs and service set-up requirements.
Digital Direct Aerials also provide the full range of Satellite TV options and free impartial advice to ensure you get the best installation for your TV viewing requirements. Our teams are already busy putting their fibre systems skills into practice rolling out the latest systems to major communal systems for builders and landlords.
Sky Multiscreen, Multiroom, Installations now even better with Sky Q !
Upgrade to Sky Q and Sky Multiscreen to watch different TV at the same time for the best multiroom experience or pause and carry on in another room. Sky Multiscreen now gives you:
- Sky TV in any room with extra Sky Q Mini boxes.
- No additional wiring needed and every Mini box is an extra WiFi Hotspot!
- Ultra HD on any screen.
- Take your Sky on Holiday. Download your favourite shows to your tablet or mobile.
- TV across your Devices, up to 4 with SkyGoExtra.
- All for only £12 extra per month. First Mini box included then £99 each, one-off.
Sky Box Sets
Get up to speed with the Box Sets everyone’s talking about!
- Over 350 Box Sets available, with new shows added every month.
- More of the most talked about Box Sets than any other Pay TV provider or online subscription service.
- Watch the shows you missed first time around, or enjoy all-time favourites, again and again.
- Download your favourite shows to a compatible laptop, tablet or mobile device to watch where you want with Sky Go
Sky Broadband, Fibre and Talk
These services can be taken without a TV contract though Sky Broadband does work perfectly with Sky’s catch-up and internet TV.
Benefits and offers include:
- Switching Help from the Switch Squad. Keep your Number and Emails!
- Broadband Unlimited up to 17Mb download speed, Line Rental inc. – £18-99/month.
- Sky Fibre – 1st Year Free then £10/month.
- Fibre Unlimited – £38-99/month, inc. Telephone, 18 month contract.
- Up to 38MB download speeds with Sky Fibre. Speeds vary significantly by location.
Many excellent Broadband deals are also available for existing or new Sky TV customers.
Current Sky Offers
Choose any Sky Bundle from £22 and upgrade to a 1TB Sky Q Box!
Recent Testimonials on Trustpilot
Outstanding serviceDid exactly what I wanted with the installation of a new satellite dish AND got me a great deal on my Sky package. Worth every penny and coupled with friendly service from a family business.Mr G Holmes.
Fitted Sky dish in tricky place Rang DD aerials to see if they could fit satellite dish as Sky couldn’t/wouldn’t and had been quoted over £500 by a nationwide aerial company. They came out on a Saturday morning a few days after I called to book. The fitter arrived early, checked and made sure he could do the job, did a good clean job, fitted us two ports in different rooms. Was friendly and professional and checked it all worked once fitted. Was less than half what we had been quoted elsewhere too.
Would highly recommend this company, they couldn’t have been any better and were great price too.Chris Colledge
Great job! Nik performed miracles with our grade 2 listed property ensuring that all wiring on show was kept to a minimum, he used different colours of wire to blend in so barely noticeable. He also advised us on all of the technical stuff when dealing with the Sky call centre, this normally fills us with dread but it was a walk in the park! – If If you are thinking about using an everyday Sky technician then think again.. Digital Direct are superb! Paul, Glocester.